Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Got the fever

Posted by lavering 10 (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 4, 12 at 16:44

Hi everyone
Just joined the Forum and just started with my collection of Plumeria as well. I might have gone a little crazy this year though. So far I've collected the following

Hurricane
Donald Angus
Scott Pratt
Pink Pansy
Gallagher's Giant Rainbow
Irma Bryant
Nebel's Rainbow
Opera Rouge

And a couple more that I'm checking the names on. That’s it for this year.

I have an extra 40", 10 point Pink Pansy I'm actually getting rid of as well.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Got the fever

Contests and welcome to our world. It's incurable.

o

Yep, you're in it for life now! Some terrific choices you collected up there. You know it's bad when you already have duplicates to get rid of.

Welcome home!

Jen

o

Phone spell check does me in again...I ment to say "Congrats"

o

yes, I started with 1 in 2001 and then a few more 4 years later...now, I have 160 and a very small yard and deck. Even planted the seeds from the pod of my 1st plant and now have 25 seedlings blooming..all with different flowers and smell and color. Once you are hooked...that's it...rox146

o

Hi Welcome!

I started in April and now I have over 70 plants! I had to stop coming here for a while to get a better handle on my addiction. It's so hard not to buy more! Sigh...

o

Welcome lavering , to the plumeria addict forum. Lots of good people here with lots of info to help you out (and feed the addiction). Good job on your collection.

rox146 - What was the parent of your seedlings? It's nice to be surprised when they bloom. Peg

o

Just got two more

Princess Daniela Pia
Purple Star

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here