Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Thankgiving Everyone!!!

Posted by loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach%2 (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 23, 11 at 23:58

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to say that i hope you all are enjoying your Thanksgiving with your loved ones and family!!!

Some of us have to be away from out loved ones at this time of the year and i want to say that i hope we all reach out to those people and or families that dont have anywhere to go for the holidays

This year i will have my daughter and son in law up from Fort Bragg. Im thrilled to have them here especially with everything that my daughter went through this summer... I will have my "Thanksgiving" for being able to still have her with me!

My son is home from Va Tech!!! Go Hokies!!! Im very grateful for him to be home as well. This is his senior year and its going to be the last time he comes home for Thanksgiving.....But im really proud of him and the rest of my family!!!

I also want to thank all of you that participate on these forums. You all are just a great group of people who love the same trees and the love of growing our plants to be the best that they can be. Thank you to all of the newbies and thank you to all of the ones that have been around for a while who teach us all of the wonderful things that we need to learn.

Happy Thankgiving to all of my friends that i know here on this forum and to the ones that come over from the other forums to check things out!! Also to the ones that i haven't met...Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

It a real treat to meet everyone here and make new friends...so Thank You for being around and contributing here...It makes it so muchh more enjoyable to share in the fun!!! : )

Have a great Thankgiving Everyone!!!

: )

Laura in VB

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Thankgiving Everyone!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Laura, and to everyone on the forums.

o

• Posted by tapla z5b-6a mid-MI (My Page) on
    Fri, Nov 25, 11 at 12:43

I'm late to the party because yesterday was so hectic, but Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Laura ..... and everyone else on the forum(s)!

Musing: as I grow older, I welcome the time I often take to dwell on the things I have to be thankful for - on the 'Thanks' part of Thanksgiving. Strangely, and I focus on this often, one of the things I'm most appreciative of is the ability to be ever grateful for the countless blessings in my life. One of the things I count as a significant blessing is, the realization that happiness revolves around our ability to feel blessed by what we have, in contrast to being forever in want of what we don't have, came to me early in life. Hardly a day passes now without my reflecting on the number of things in life that bring me joy.

Photobucket

Take good care.

Al

o

Hello Everyone,

Thank you Joshua!!!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgivng as well!!!

Hi AL,

What a beautiful way to reflect on what is important and why we should give "Thanks" for what is truly a blessing this time of the year!! As well as the whole year through!!

Thank you for the cute picture!! Someone looks very happy waiting to have that delicious sunflower seed!! : )

I hope you and everyone here had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Take care,

Laura in VB

o

Al,

Thank you for the wonderful post, the beautiful picture too. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

My Thanksgiving was spent with my husband and daughter. My siblings were understanding that I didn't remain in California for the memorial of my Mother. I did not remain for that. I did not need the memorial. I had said my goodbyes directly to my mother prior to her passing. So I didn't require the memorial like so many do. What I did need, was to be with my husband and daughter. So I flew home on the 19th, after my mothers passing on the 17th.

Everyone was very understanding of my need to be with my family. I'm sorry it took so long to return to GW to post and wish everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving though. I DO hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! =) I have missed you all so much!

~Tina

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here