Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
loveplants22

Happy Thankgiving Everyone!!!

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to say that i hope you all are enjoying your Thanksgiving with your loved ones and family!!!

Some of us have to be away from out loved ones at this time of the year and i want to say that i hope we all reach out to those people and or families that dont have anywhere to go for the holidays

This year i will have my daughter and son in law up from Fort Bragg. Im thrilled to have them here especially with everything that my daughter went through this summer... I will have my "Thanksgiving" for being able to still have her with me!

My son is home from Va Tech!!! Go Hokies!!! Im very grateful for him to be home as well. This is his senior year and its going to be the last time he comes home for Thanksgiving.....But im really proud of him and the rest of my family!!!

I also want to thank all of you that participate on these forums. You all are just a great group of people who love the same trees and the love of growing our plants to be the best that they can be. Thank you to all of the newbies and thank you to all of the ones that have been around for a while who teach us all of the wonderful things that we need to learn.

Happy Thankgiving to all of my friends that i know here on this forum and to the ones that come over from the other forums to check things out!! Also to the ones that i haven't met...Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

It a real treat to meet everyone here and make new friends...so Thank You for being around and contributing here...It makes it so muchh more enjoyable to share in the fun!!! : )

Have a great Thankgiving Everyone!!!

: )

Laura in VB

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH