Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
loveplants22

"Mele Kalikimaka" to you all..... ;-)

Hello Everyone!!!

I just wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas to you all!

Here is a great song by Bing Crosby singing Merry Christmas in Hawaiian that is just beautiful!!! May this song continue to be played in Hawaii and in others homes who love what Hawaii stands for and why we love those islands...

take a minute and see this beautiful song sung by Bing!!!

I think it is awesome!!!!!

Merrry CHristmas!!!

Mele Kalikimaka!!!

Take care,

Laura

Here is a link that might be useful: Merry Christmas from Hawaii!!!

Comments (13)

• Andrew Scott
    11 years ago

I played this for Jose the other day. He had never heard it before. Hopefully we will make it there someday. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Andrew

• mksmth zone 7a Tulsa Oklahoma
    11 years ago

You too Laura and everyone else!!!

Mike

• cheson74
    11 years ago

Aloha! This time of the year, the radio repeats that song quite often here. Mele Kalikimaka.

• pcput
    11 years ago

Very nice Laura. Thanks for posting it. I believe I saw a pic of Santa Bill on the video! May all of you have a very happy holiday season with many gift certificates to your favorite nursery. Peg

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Hey Peg,

That wouldn't surprised me one bit if that was Bill!! :) He certainly is a giving and kind hearted person who loves to give to those kids (Sherry's kids)....(actually, all kids young and old..)

As far as i am concerned, he is Santa all year long! Someone just spotted him on his board at the pier!!! ;-)

I bet it was S who took that pic!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Laura

• Kimberly (6b Indiana)
    11 years ago

Merry Christmas to everyone as well.

This thread made me think of National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. :)

When I was at big lots 1-2 weeks ago they were playing Christmas songs and this one came on which I was surprised to hear since I haven't heard it anywhere else than on National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.

• PRO
    the_first_kms2
    11 years ago

Merry Christmas Everyone.

• georgecc
    11 years ago

Laura, thank you so much, that was beautiful. I hope you're well. Lots of good or promising things happened to me this year, so I have a lot to be thankful for, your friendship included!

Kim, my Secret Santa just gave me a blu-ray of NL Christmas Vacation!

I'm waiting to see if if my Hilo Beauty, which is blooming quite a bit, is still blooming for the holidays (I have a Christmas party on Jan 5th I need it to be blooming for). I have it next to a poinsettia - who would have thought it - a plumeria and a poinsettia all with red flowers/leaves at the same time!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all. I am so lucky to have found this group. And thank you all for being so welcoming!

• mksmth zone 7a Tulsa Oklahoma
    11 years ago

Kim

me too about Christmas Vacation.

One of our families biggest traditions is to watch it all together.

Love that movie.

mike

• qaguy
    11 years ago

Aloha!

Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hau'oli Makahiki Hou to all my plumeria bruddahs and seestas!

A hui hou!

Original Author
    11 years ago

Hello EVeryone!!!

Hi SImi.. Please send me you addy again..Please?? You are so sweet to say such kind things.. I feel the same way.. we have such wonderful people around here and i am truly thankful to have such kind wonderful true people... You included too!

QU.. Need your addy as well... How have you and yours been doinG? I have been wondering about you!!! Mu cuttings r doing great I cant thank YOU ENOUGH... MAHALO!!! MY FRIEND!!! iM HOPING YOU ALL ARE GOING TO BE ALRIGHT WITH THIS COLD FRONT COMING .. PLEASE KEEP US POSTED ON HOW YOU ARE COPING..PLEASE?

You all are wonderful people!!! I have many blessing this year and the ones that come to mind are right here on this thread!!!

Mahalo my friends.. WHERE is JAMES?

Thinking of you James.. hope you are well!!!

Merry CHristms..

Im having 14 people tomorrow for the first round of festivities tomorrow...

Should be fun!! Im really looking forward to msking this new chocolote Mousse that my friend sent me the recipe.. Sounds so delicious!!! I let you all know how it tastes.. im sure it will be delicious.. I tried other recipes from this generous person and they sre wonderful!!! I keep thinking of the chocolate shavings and the rasberry on top!!! YUM!!!

Merry CHristmas.. to all my wonderful special friends... Rul.. :-)

Laura

Original Author
    11 years ago

Addys.. George, QA GUY ( K)

Please? to email lmjusa@yahoo.com

Merry CHristmas!!!

take care,

laura

• qaguy
    11 years ago

Hey Laura....ever try chocolate lava cake? I've had it
    at Roy's (Hawaiian fusion cuisine) restaurants. It's a
    chocolate cake with a runny chocolate interior. Vanilla
    ice cream on the side. Wonderful.

Here is a link that might be useful:

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?