Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
December 7- Psycho report

Posted by tdogdad Zone 9 (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 8, 12 at 2:08

Here it is December in California and several of the plumerias are shut down for winter, others are thin on leaves and short on flowers, but psycho has no idea what is going on. Check it out for yourself- psycho being psycho 12/7/12

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: December 7- Psycho report

Lovely!

o

Now that is one fantastic plumeria! And she smells like a good perfume, too.

o

what is the name? Looks like 1 that I have called Pink Pony...rox146

o

Hi Rox,
The unofficial name is Psycho. Not sure if anyone knows the registered name. If I have it right, Bill,s wife nicknamed it Psycho because of it's blooming pattern. Am I right Bill?

I have 2 rooted large Psycho in pots, and one that is a small cutting. Mine have bloomed during the winter months indoors, which is not impressive, but to see this huge tree still blooming outdoors is AMAZING! I think this tree does this almost every year!

Andrew

o

Looks like it did when I was there in September. Thank you for my trees. They are all doing well. You are a great host and the tour was awesome. My husband and I both enjoyed our time visiting with you. Hopefully we'll see you again in the spring/summer of 2013. Have a wonderful Holiday Season.
Jan

o

Aloha Andrew,

Is the smell of honeysucle? Mahalo,rox146

o

Hi Bill!! I just hopped over to the forum for a snoop around and saw your post, hope you are well!
Just got back from hols in S'pore, Darwin, Perth and H Kong....saw plumies the size of small houses in Darwin, they were everywhere, I was in plumie heaven. Pity I couldn't bring some starts back with me, lol!
Have a great Christmas and New Year my friend.....sorry to hi-jack the post....hohoho!
Gill from the UK.

o

Great to hear from you, Gill. You can hi=jack anytime.

o

Psycho is always going to be a "classic"

Always blooming on her own terms and not letting "mother Nature" tell her when to slow down!! LOL...

Beautiful!!

My Psycho has three seedpods!! YES!!!

Merry Christmas, Bill and Sherry!!!

Laura

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here