Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
loveplants22

In Loving Memory Of Viola Guillot

It is with great sadness to let you all know that Bud lost his beautiful wife Vi a few days ago.... She was a beautiful wife, mother , grandmother and friend to many..

She will be greatly missed.

We are thinking of you Bud In this time of sorrow...

She will continue to be loved and and admired by so many.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family .. God bless you and your family.

Xoxoxo

Laura

This pic was made by my friend Don Herron for other groups as well...
Thank you Don for letting me post your picture to the lovely Viola Guillot

Comments (11)

• mksmth zone 7a Tulsa Oklahoma
    10 years ago

OMG. Im sorry to hear that Laura. my prayers are with Bud and everyone that knew her! I hear nothing but great things about Bud and I am sure she was the same.

Mike

• chuy415
    10 years ago

So sorry Laura to hear this news. My prayers to friends and family. I too heard great things - take care
    Chuy

• rox146
    10 years ago

I was lucky enough to meet Bud at his home several years ago. He spoke then lovingly of his wife. Sorry for his loss....roxanne

• dthrooop
    10 years ago

My thoughts go out to Bud and his family for their loss at this time of year. It is never easy to lose a loved one, but I know their memories will last a lifetime and many more.

Laura - thank you for posting the update and the picture. It is indeed a wonderful tribute.

• beachplant
    10 years ago

I am so sorry to hear this.
    Rest in Peace Ms. Viola.
    My sympathies to the family.
    Tally

• pcput
    10 years ago

Prayers go out to Bud and the friends and family. May your memories get you through this hard time. Can't wait to see Viola G bloom in her honor. Peg

• tdogdad
    10 years ago

I talked with Bud and he is doing ok. Her passing was something expected but one is never really prepared for it to happen. He was in good spirits considering. He appreciates all the concern.

• jandey1
    10 years ago

Thanks, Laura, for posting this. I saw it on FB and wondered if it would be okay to post. And thanks, Bill, for letting us know how Bud is doing.

I have that lovely picture of Viola standing in front of Lemon Drop somewhere on my computer. Emerson must have taken it several years ago. She looks wonderful in it.

My sincerest sympathies to Bud on losing his life partner.

• pcput
    10 years ago

Thanks for the update, Bill

• Mykel02
    10 years ago

I'm sorry for his lost...
    May Mrs. Viola Guillot rest in peace...

• ANNAMARIA VECCHIO
    10 years ago

My heartfelt sympathies to her Hubby and her Family.... I regret I didn't have the pleasure of knowing Her...R.I.P. Viola !!!!
    fancyorchid

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional