Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
plumeria in the snow

Posted by mksmth oklahoma 7a (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 7, 13 at 13:55

Just thought it would look cool! Divine flowering.
Stay warm!!
Mike

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: plumeria in the snow

wow Mike! Looks cool. roxanne

o

Brrrrrrr.. " get me out of here...!!!" ;-)

Looks great against that snow ...

We are having chilly weather, but no snowflakes as of yet!!!

Stay warm!!!

Laura

o

Brrrr is right!! Lol. Looks really neat. Thanks for sharing. :)

Chuy

o

I bet that's a shot of Divine no one's ever taken before! Keep warm up there, all you plumeria friends in OK.

o

Too funny, like an ad to travel to Hawaii.
Brr! That snow makes me cold looking at it.
Stay warm.
Tally HO!

o

• Posted by mksmth oklahoma 7a (My Page) on
    Sun, Dec 8, 13 at 11:35

Hey all. thank you. I guess I could have done a more artsy shot,LoL. You guys and gals down south stay warm too. We might get above freezing by Tuesday. our main roads have been cleared real good but the neighborhood streets are still pure ice!

Mike

o

Mike,

That's a beauty! I can't wait until Spring, I have already decided Divine will be my one real plumie while I mess around with various seedlings.

Daniel

o

I can see the shivering from here! Call the spcp - society for the prevention of cruelty to plumerias!
Peg :)

o

I have added this to my "Things You Don't Typically See But Now Have Seen" list.

o

Mike,

Great shot!

What will the weather be like in Tulsa around Dec 21st?We're driving in to be with Father in law over holiday.

dave

o

Tue, Dec 17, 13 at 9:47

Hey Dave.
Thats cool! Do come here often? I live in bixby just south of tulsa. You must be bringing the cold with you. today and tomorrow are going to be nice and warm. Saturday a cold front with rain and chance of snow on Sunday. Monday looks to be sunny and warmer thru Christmas day. However this is Oklahoma and I expect either a blizzard or nothing at all LOL.

Mike

o

We'll be not far from ORU near S. Delaware Ave.

Hope we're not bringing cold weather!

Need any Penang Peach cuttings? Jeannie Moragne?

dave

o

Wed, Dec 18, 13 at 9:42

Dave

Thats pretty awesome. Looks like the worst of the weather may stay north of town so driving conditions should be ok. Southwood nursery is right down the street from ORU. That is the nursery that Kenny, Robert and I patiently wait for them to get in the Jungle Jacks plants. It is a great nursery although a bit pricey but really nice stuff. Of course right now they mostly have just Christmas stuff. They always have some very beautiful and unique Orchids if you like those.

Well I dont really need cuttings but come one who around here can resist cuttings LOL.

mike

o

Fri, Dec 20, 13 at 22:15

Hey Dave. Be careful driving. We are getting freezing rain now.

Be safe
Mike

o

Mike, we made it in OK. Muskogee Tnpk and Creek Tnpk were just wet. Temperature got no lower than 33 degrees.

Trees look horrible though. So sad to see. My Father law had a lot of limbs down.

If we had this much ice back in our region we'd have MASSIVE power outages, no school, Gov't would be shutdown, etc. etc. LOL! But I'm sure you're used to it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here