Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
labland

Last new inflo of the season picture

labland
13 years ago

OK, now my plumerias are starting to lose their leaves for the winter. Yet, in the last few days we have been having weather in the 80's again, these are pix of a new inflo that has been getting ready to bloom. I am glad it at least will get a couple of flowers open before it gets too cold. It is a No ID, apparently a shell type.

Here are a couple of close ups:

Hope everyone has a happy holiday season!

Comments (5)

• gardenpaw
    13 years ago

Very pretty Labland!
    Thank you for posting the pictures!

• labland
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks, just think Cheistmas in a week and I still have plumerias blooming. Happy Holidays everybody!

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    13 years ago

Hello Jen,

Those are beautiful blooms...

Your temps are in the 80's? Lucky dog!! LOL...

We just had a snowstorm here in VB...started out with ice..schools were closed today, then it turnes to snow!!
    We probably received 3-4 inches...which is unusual for December in VB.

My Plumies are suppost to be sleeping quietly in the backroom...tonight , after I came home from work...I checked on the "kids" and they aree not behaving as they should!!! The noid that has the seed pod, has produced another small inflo and the Thornton Lemon is trying to produce another inflo as well...I told my friend Andrew, that they are like a bunch of kids at a sleep over that won't quiet down!! Everyone else is following my directions...but a few are still trying to cause trouble!!

Your trees look wonderful!! Enjoy those blooms and those warm temps...Here the temps is 31* with the wind chill at 23 degrees...Brrrrr!!!

Merry Christmas to you Jen!!

Take care everyone!!!

Laura in VB

• labland
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks Laura, you too! Our weather is now in the 50's. We have had drizzles the last two days, Went to Disneyland yesterday for a couple of hours. Perfect weather, a little rain drives all the people away! Like a little rain would hurt!

Some years I move my plumies to the side of the house, under the eves. Figure the warmth of the house may help them come out sooner. Haven't decided whether or not to move them. If it gets much colder, I will. It is mainly protection from the cold. Guess I better start watching the weather report more closely!

Stay warm and Happy Holidays Laura!

• Andrew Scott
    13 years ago

Hi Laura,
    I still have to laugh about your comment "There like children a sleep over, they don't know when to settle down!" LOL!!
    I think mine should be settled now too except for my PP and the DSP but that blooms all year too.
    HAppy Holidays to everybody, stay safe!
    Andrew