Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Merry Christmas!

Posted by Maark23 Tx/8a (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 24, 13 at 23:40

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays everyone! I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday!

Mark

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you Mark!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful day of joy.

Cheers to all of you and have a Happy New Year too!

Take care,

Laura

o

Mele Kalikimaka to all!

I'm not in Hawaii, but plumeria make me think I am (basically because I have a bright, sunshiny 77 degree room and it is 13 outside right now)!

May you and yours have a joyous holiday!

Jeff

o

Merry Christmas to all as well! ;-)

Chuy

o

And a VERY MERRY HOHOHOHOHO,,,, and a Happy and Safe New Year... only 5 months to go before they bloom and smell again......roxanne

o

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope everyone is enjoying there day with family and friends. Safe travels!

Andrew

o

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Already thinking about cuttings, and seeds. Pool filled in and lots more room for pots. Looking forward to moving them and starting so many more. Forward to the summer with lots of blooms. Barb

o

Merry Christmas!

Tally Ho Ho HO!

o

I'm so ready for the spring! I need to buy plants and repot my existing plants into the gritty mix. I think I may need to replace some cuttings. They are getting soft :/

Mark

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here