Return to the Potager Gardens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
rainbow potager

Posted by angelcub z8CA (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 2, 06 at 12:44

I found this site with an article about a centuries old chateau with a potager arranged by color. It sounds so pretty. And the rosey brick walls must be beautiful with the espaliered pear trees. I think I may have to try espaliering something.

I hope some of you will enjoy reading this, as well. There are some other interesting links at the end of the article. "Purple haze" the lavender trail at Provence will take your breath away!

Diana

Here is a link that might be useful: Chateau de Bosmelet

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: rainbow potager

LOVE it! Thanks for posting that, Diana. I LOVE to see sites with lots of gardening pictures that are of more than one closeup bloom or plant. I like to see the entire garden. If you have more, please post them!

Thanks again! :)

Linda

o

• Posted by memo NE-Zone 4B (My Page) on
    Fri, Feb 3, 06 at 10:58

Here Here Linda! I too would also rather see the whole garden. That link was wonderful Diana. Reminds me of the acres of crops that I see all around me...but way prettier!

MeMo

o

Yep, MeMo, I've been Googling "potager" on their image search for a while now, just looking and drooling. ;)

BTW, you and I have the same name, sort of ~ my grandkids call me "Memo". LOL!

o

I 4th it! I want to see the big picture too.

o

Looks like we have all been doing the same thing! This was the first site I found when I saw the new forum and was checking out potagers.

I posted what I am going to call my potager in the cottage forum.

Any suggestions for developement are welcome. It is a VERY hot sunny area in the summer.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Potager Gardens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here