Return to the Potager Gardens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
question for southshoregardener

Posted by alicate SW Michigan, zone 5 (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 17, 10 at 9:13

Hi! I was looking through pictures and found one of your old house with the potager graced by the white picket fence. Your old garden pretty much matches what mine will look like (when my fence goes up) and therefore I have a question for you. Did you like your large rock pathways? I right now have mulch, but I am seriously considering changing it to that large gravel. What kind did you use? Thanks for any help! I hope you are getting some new ideas for your new house's garden. Must be exciting!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: question for southshoregardener

HI!
Thank you for the compliments. I do miss it. As for the rock pathways, I wished that they had been smaller for aesthetic reasons. I think that mulch is a nice look too.
We are planning on making stacked stone raised beds because the house is an English Tudor and I think that it would compliment it. I hope to get the bones done in a few weeks.
Good luck with yours!
SSG

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Potager Gardens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here