Return to the Potager Gardens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Your photos, please? :-)

Posted by jodifromoregon z6, central OR (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 20, 08 at 19:04

Hi All. I would sure love to see more photos of your potagers/veg gardens. I'm a newbie edibles gardener (and an oldie with flowers), and I don't have any growth worth photographing yet in my veg gardens, but I love the inspiration I feel from viewing others' photos. I still have so much work to do throughout our yards and gardens, and I would love to steal ideas from you all (lol). ;-)

So if you wouldn't mind terribly... I keep a daily watch on this forum but haven't seen new posts or photos in awhile.

Thank you, and happy gardening!

Here is a link that might be useful: My new blog! Simplifying in Suburbia

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Your photos, please? :-)

Hi, well, I recently moved into a 55 plus park and have to go with containers, but it has been intresting. If you visit my site, click on the June 8 link for the latest pictures. chuck

Here is a link that might be useful: working past community association rules

o

• Posted by aulani 6 E. Kansas (My Page) on
    Mon, Jul 7, 08 at 14:33

Here's one I took this morning. I put tags on it; hope they show up. The milk can was my Dad's. I got it from his garden 40 years ago.

Can you see the apples? Golden Delicious.,This petunia attracts hummingbirds.,Milk can from my Dad's garden from 40 yrs. ago.,scarecrow hiding next to green beans.,patty squash,bachelor buttons

o

Gorgeous, aulani! Wow, everything is beautiful, and that milk can is wonderful. What a special touch of charm that (no doubt much-loved) can provides your garden.

:-)

Jodi

o

aulani,

that is a really fine garden, as I have told you before. Love the bean towers. The milk can is special. I have one too that was my great-grandfather's. It's on my front porch with dried willow twigs poked into it. What is the plant in the front center?

I like the straw in your paths. Looks good. That is what I used. When it decomposes, I scoop it up and toss it into the garden beds.

~ Annie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Potager Gardens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here