Return to the Potager Gardens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Kitchen Garden

Posted by resalesally 6A/7B NC (resalesally@aol.com) on
Fri, Sep 7, 12 at 10:47

My kitchen garden is almost complete. I need a little more stone on some paths and the far long side needs finishing. I will plant (and transplant) the perennial herbs and rhubarb along that side.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Kitchen Garden

Very nice! I try to keep my Nasturtium out of the vege garden cause it is a PEST! I do let it go rampunt in the herb garden, though (cause it is edible) I do have to rip it up from time to time. Chuck it over to the neighbor's goats.
I also have morning glories OUT of the vege garden! Climbing up a naked umbrella.
No Nasties or MG in my veges! LOL! Nancy

o

awesome photo, I like the birdbath in the center

Sean

o

Lush and lovely, neat paths.

o

Nice! More pictures please.

I used nasturtiums as a companion plant with my squash last year. The nasturtiums did make it hard to find the zukies but none succumbed to squash borer or squash bugs! This year, I'm going with a yellow stripe zuke and cherry colored nasturtiums. (So hopefully no more lost baseball bat sized squash.)

o

How beautiful!

o

The garden looks beautiful, very healthy and attractive. Good job!

o

I agree - it is lovely! Would love to see more pics from different angles - I get inspired by pics of other people's potagers!

o

Very nice, inspiring. My garden is still in my head. I'm in New York (Long Island) still too cool and wet.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Potager Gardens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here