Return to the Meadows & Prairies Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Yippie.....I've got seedlings!

Posted by Vera_EWASH z5 EasternWA (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 8, 04 at 21:41

Have got seedlings in 12x50 bed I sowed last fall! Looks like an annual of some kind...not sure which one yet, but all spouts are the same. Bed gets East/South exposure.

I LOVE spring :)

Vera

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Yippie.....I've got seedlings!

Yeah, I'm feeling that spring euphoria, also. I've got a Mexican Gold Poppy that bloomed (so pretty) today, woohoo! Puccoons, anemones, Agarita and groundsels are blooming. New leaves on dogwoods, plums and one kind of native passiflora. I'm planting a few seedlings in the ground already. Spring is here!

o

Well, I won't be doing a 'spring' dance until the last week of april,but it is nice to read about the warmer zones and what is blooming and signs of spring.
What kind of garden are you making Vera? A wildflower? Mixed with herbs?

o

Hi Franeli.....soon soon it will be April :)

I have a 12x60 area on the east side of my house that I'm turning into a wildflower/native grass area....my herbs beds are on the south and west sides! I want it all!! LOL!
Got 45-50 winter-sown creeping thyme that have come up..so far that's all of the winter-sown containters that have decided it was spring! I moved here last Aug., so this is my first real growing season and have lots of space to fill in :)

Vera

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Meadows & Prairies Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here