Return to the Meadows & Prairies Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hedge trimmer for weed control

Posted by mwbeall (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 27, 06 at 17:25

Hey, ALL!!!
I found a great tool! I bought a cordless hedge trimmer! It works great for topping small plots. I hope you can have the same joy I had trimming the "nasty's" out of your small plots and it makes for a grrreat day, given good weather. I use it on that pokeweed too! Check it out; it cost me abt $79!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hedge trimmer for weed control

I have been using one since this summer. It is very useful and easier to operate than gas powered trimmers. The only down sides are that the batteries only last about 30-40 minutes and the trimmer can't handle anything that is too thick or too tough. I bought a second battery to extend the amount of time I can use the trimmer in a given day.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Meadows & Prairies Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here