Return to the Professional Gardener Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
GrifTek PowerPost

Posted by DigDeep none (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 19, 14 at 14:21

Hello Everyone-has anyone ever tried the GrifTek PowerPost? I am interested in purchasing a few and was wondering if there may be some 3rd party opinions. Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: GrifTek PowerPost

Saw some in use in Virginia. They appeared to be unstableand impractical. The nursery manager mentioned something about trying to return them and not getting good customer service.

That's all I know....I've not used one myself.

o
RE: GrifTek PowerPost

Thanks for the follow up. I have since had follow up discussion with GrifTek and come to find out that they actually rolled out the PowerPost the week of Jan 6 at MANTS in Baltimore (I did not originally know this); therefore, I am certain that your mentioned product in Virginia is not the same. Sorry, should have known more before my original post.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Professional Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here