Return to the Professional Gardener Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
deal on 3inch pots or plug trays

Posted by
treegrower-2006
(gw:treegrower-2006) on
Sun, Feb 12, 06 at 14:57

anyone in here know the cheapest place to find 3or 3.5inch square pots or plug trays?? could use between8-10,000 thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: deal on 3inch pots or plug trays

Where are you?

o

tennessee

o

Hey Treegrower,
Google Wholesale Nursery Supplies there's tons and tons...
Also try www.bwicompanies.com and www.hummert.com
BWI is less expensive.

o

Treegrower

I am assuming by your name that you are proping trees? I know ITML makes a very economical sheet of pots, they are a bit flimsy for longer crop times and would require a fairly solid flat, but if you get your flats back could be the way to go. I know some growers refuse to use them because it messes with their auto flat fillers.

I found the best way to source hardgoods is go to trade shows, you'll be dizzy by the end of the day with all the selection.

o

But don't forget that most manufactures, ITML, T.O. Plastics, TLC, Kord and others will only sell through distributers. I'm sure they would sell direct but I doubt 10k meets the minimum.

o

ok I"ll check them places out.thanks mylu,bloomenhagen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Professional Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here