Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
artful_gardener

Spring Advertising

Artful_Gardener
19 years ago

Just stumbled across this forum tonite and can't get enough of it. I've been screaming with laughter at all the Califjoy controversy and the lawn jockies and cannons and Biblical references and Canadians as slaves and ohmygod someone hand me a tissue - you guys are hilarious!! I'll have to tear myself away to grab a few hours sleep. So now my question:

I'm trying to decide which form of advertising is more effective for getting med to large sized spring clean up work as well as new design/install clients - a postcard mailing, or a glossy newspaper insert.

This is a small town and the paper is widely read, and since I'm high in the snow-covered mountains people here will soon be lusting for Spring. I'm wondering if a full color insert in the paper with a picture of a beautiful landscape might make jaws drop and my phone ring - especially with the bigger clients, always harder to reach.

Postcards do get good readership and I suspect, good response. When I rec'd one last year from a competitor I was furious at myself for not thinking of that. So whaddya think?

New forum lover

Comment (1)

Sponsored