Return to the Professional Gardener Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Blogs? Bloggers? Suggestions?

Posted by palmandan z4/VT (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 5, 12 at 10:03

I have a small (4 greenhouses, one acre perennials/shrubs planted) business in northern Vermont. I'm always interested in reading about the performance of various plants. I scour the trial gardens, but wondered if any of you are bloggers.

I have a blog and I TRY to keep it going, but Man, is it ever difficult to think about posting when there's so much to do.

I'd appreciate suggestions for blogs to check out. Mine is more for the home gardener, and since I don't do mail orders, it's not really for advertising.

Here's mine - hope it is of interest to some of you.

Here is a link that might be useful: MY BLOG

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Blogs? Bloggers? Suggestions?

Hey Amanda - didn't know you you had ever looked at our trials online. The trial manager does a blog :-)
Jenny

Here is a link that might be useful: Raker Trials

o

Hi Jenny! I just read every blog at Raker's - thanks. The trials are phenomenal, but SO much information to wade through. Is there any "best performance for the year" section, or something along those lines? I like the blogs on "top picks" - that kind of thing?

Hope you are well - Amanda

o

Hey Amanda - I don't think we did a compilation of "best" items. About all you can do is look at the "average performance score" for each item. You should make a road trip this summer! Go to Columbus for OFA, then drive up and see us :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Professional Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here