Return to the Professional Gardener Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Patio and walkway installers in the NVA area

Posted by virginia_girl z7 NVA (My Page) on
Thu, May 31, 07 at 12:33

I'm looking for someone to give me an estimate on a patio and walkways that I would like to have installed in my back yard. I would like someone who will discuss the different material options that are available. I need something that will look good but not cost me fortune. Some of the people I've talked with I felt were extremely high in their quotes.

Does anyone have someone they could recommend? I live in the Oakton, VA area.

Thank you

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Patio and walkway installers in the NVA area

Hardscaping IS expensive....but much more so if it has to be redone because it was done poorly the first time. I would call local, reputable landscape contractors, ask for and check their references, then set up an appointment to discuss your project. Do you have friends and neighbors who have had something similar built for them? Word of mouth is the best advertising. Perhaps you could call a qualified landscape designer and ask who he/she would recommend for such work. The Virginia Society of Landscape Designers has a good website to find help in your area www.vsld.org

o
RE: Patio and walkway installers in the NVA area

I know, I've heard people tell me how much they have spent and I just die. Thank you for the website. I'll check it out.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Professional Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here