Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
the_gardener_gw

Would you like to earn some extra cash through your gardening...

the_gardener
12 years ago

Would you like to earn some extra cash through your gardening experience?

-----------------------------------

Hi all!

I am a webmaster and internet marketeer, who owns a lot of websites and other properties on the internet. I am planning to launch a gardening website based on a revenue sharing model. The main source of revenue for this website would be Advertisements.

I plan to invite all you experienced folks to write on this website and you would get like 60-80% of the total ad impressions on your content. I will keep the rest. You would be the owner of your content so you would likely keep on earning as long as you keep your content on the web.

I've already launched a general revenue sharing website this month so I know launching a revenue share website requires a lot of work. So, I wouldn't want to invest my time and money on a gardening website without any return.

My question to you all is, would you like to write original/quality/informative articles for a website of this sort?

P.S. If you are actually interested in this stuff, please PM me your email address or contact me at: webmaster_111@hotmail.com, so that I can inform you once the website is launched.

Sponsored