Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
diddlydoo

Is this normal?

diddlydoo
17 years ago

I had a landscape designer from a respectable nursery in town come to my home to look at my backyard. I wrote him a check for 75.00 that he charged and noticed yesterday that he did cash it. He came out about 3 weeks ago. He came like on a Friday. The following Monday I noticed he had gotten in contact with utilties people because my yard was starting to get marked up where underground cables, etc. are. I figured he was getting ready to get to work on my yard and all was ok and I was glad.

Well, now with a few days of rain and me mowing the yard, the markings are gone and I hadn't heard a peep from him. I am thinking the utilities people will need to come BACK out to mark it again, because markings are pretty much gone because it's been a couple weeks since markings were sprayed on yard.

I hate to call and nag because I know this is busy time of the year and I'm not having a tree/shrub - natural privacy fence emergency, but if this is not normal to wait this long, then I will call. Is this pretty normal?

Thanks!

Comments (3)

Sponsored