Return to the Professional Gardener Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
happy with your company name?

Posted by Passion4Gardening 5 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 30, 12 at 10:22

I've been thinking about a company name change for my business that is a little less about garden maintenance and more about design & landscape management. I currently use Well Tended Garden. I have a small group of great gardening clients that really let me take care of their entire landscapes. This year I added 2 clients who requested total landscape management. I'm enjoying working for these these 2 clients and may try to pick up a few more like them. The clients gets one monthly bill for all landscape services and I am their only contact. So far, subs have been working well and no problems.

Looking for a company name that isn't to narrow, sounds professional and might cover design, maintenance and management.

Any ideas?? Thanks!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: happy with your company name?

Think simple.....your name (first and last) and one or two hook words.....jane doe garden concepts.

You're welcome!

o

I like your name. I'd just put a little smaller printed line underneath it that tells that you do design, maintenance, and all aspects of garden care.

o

Ditto to what sandy0225 said. If your business is registered that could be more of a headache than it's worth.It's simple to change a business card.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Professional Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here