Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cheerpeople

Amerinova/ Independent Advantage- business questions

cheerpeople
17 years ago

I'm trying to research a company called Amerinova and it's pres. or manager named Matt Mart

At plant find.com I found this:

EuroAmerican, Homestead Gardens launch venture ?EuroAmerican Propagators in Bonsall, Calif., and Homestead Growers in Davidsonville, Md., have launched Independent Advantage, a partnership to build independent retailer channels. Homestead will be working with Euro and its plant licensing company Amerinova Properties to customize programs for growers and garden centers. The program will initially serve the Mid-Atlantic region. For the initial rollout, Amerinova has licensed Homestead Growers to propagate and distribute the John Greenlee Grass Collection and Savvy Succulents, both exclusive lines of genetics.

Can anyone find any info on how big this company is, relative to Wayside/Parks, or Logees, how it did financially in 2006 with it's inital rollout, if it plans to expand past the midatlantic area in 2007?

Also I can find no info on Independant Advantage.

If there is a more appropriate forum for this type of question LMK.

I have a trial agreement with Proven Winners and have just come to realize it is not really Proven Winners but this Amerinova that will be handling my plant.

Details anyone?

Feel free to contact me privately if you'd prefer just please use this subject or include my name so I don't miss your mail.

And thanks.

:)

Karen/cheerpeople

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Columbus Premier Design-Build and General Contractor