Return to the Plant Propagation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NC western Piedmont area fruit and nut group

Posted by cousinfloyd 7 (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 15, 13 at 7:38

I heard about a separate group of fruit and nut enthusiasts in the Triangle that met and organized recently, and that's led me to hope that a similar group might come together in the western Piedmont, roughly in the Hickory-Greensboro, Charlotte-VA line area. There's already a small number of people that have connected by e-mail, but we haven't organized an initial in-person meeting yet. The idea of the group would be to facilitate communication and sharing between area fruit and nut growers, especially anyone interested in propagating, grafting, and otherwise growing fruit and nuts. Meetings might be hosted at alternating members' backyards/orchards/etc. and might only take place as little as once per year, but the hope is that they'd facilitate other exchanges and cooperative activities between members. If you're interested even in just keeping up with the group by e-mail get in touch with me and I'll catch you up on what's happened already by e-mail. Let me know, of course, if you have any questions.
-Eric

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NC western Piedmont area fruit and nut group

listen cousin..

i could think up a bunch of bad puns on your title..

but i will leave it to your imagination.. lol

ken

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plant Propagation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here