Return to the Plant Propagation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Peach Tree Scion Wood

Posted by duxndogs2005 MS (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 8, 13 at 14:51

I have scion wood for La Feliciana, La Festival, and Rio Grande Peach trees. I am interested in trading for scion wood of other varieties including white fleshed peaches. Please let me know what you may trade if interested.
La Feliciana is a heavy producing yellow fleshed freestone with 2.5-2.75 inch fruit. La Feliciana is the best known LSU variety which ripens the first week in July (550 hrs) and is well adapted to warmer areas.
La Festival is a large yellow fleshed freestone flecked with red. This is a vigorous and productive tree developed by LSU and ripens the third week in June to early July (450 hrs).
Rio Grande is a large yellow fleshed freestone which is low chill (400 hrs) and ripens in May. This Texas A&M variety is an early peach for warmer areas.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Peach Tree Scion Wood

have you posted this in the fruit forum???

i dont care where you post.. but the fruit nuts hang over there ...

ken

o
RE: Peach Tree Scion Wood

Or on Exchanges & trading?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plant Propagation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here