Return to the Plant Propagation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
UC Davis cuttings to Canada?

Posted by TheGleaner none (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 12, 12 at 1:32

Does UC Davis ship free cuttings to Canada? I have some indoor apple, pear, and citrus trees that aren't ready for grafting yet, but I would like to know if I can get ahold of some in the future. If not, can anyone recommend a good website for delivery to Canada?

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: UC Davis cuttings to Canada?

Yes, they will ship to Canada, but, you may have to provide an import permit and/or other paperwork AND your request will likely receive a lower priority (less chance of being filled) than a request from the US.

o

Hi, I was wondering where you got your cuttings. I mean, how did you find them? Did you go to a web page, or contact UCD's department?

o

Astroknot,

Below is a link to the homepage for the ARS/GRIN Repository at UCD. You'll find an order form linked near the bottom of the page. If you want to place an order and have problems, email me with specific questions and I'll see what I can do for you.

Brandon

o

Brandon, sorry, I don't see a link. Do you mean at the bottom of the page?

o

Nope, sorry, I messed up. Here it is...

Here is a link that might be useful: ARS/GRIN Repository at UCD Homepage

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plant Propagation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here