Return to the Plant Propagation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Okame Tree Sapling?

Posted by Eevee101 none (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 14, 13 at 15:26

I received this sapling in the mail and placed it indoors for the winter in a pot of soil. After a few months is sprouted two leaves and seems to have more shoots. But now the leaves seem dry and are withering away slowly. Any ideas what to do to save it? Also, is it even an Okame Tree Sapling? I couldn't find any reference pictures based on just leaves alone. Thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Okame Tree Sapling?

its not hard to google Okame Tree .. see link

if it is that.. then you are near rotting the roots off that tree with that high peat.. wet ... potting media ...

where are you.. and why isnt it getting ready to go into mother earth.. where trees belong????

trees are not houseplants ....

and this is not a propagation question.. you might want to post in the tree forum.. if you want to learn about trees ...

ken

Here is a link that might be useful: link

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plant Propagation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here