Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bernadette_gourder

Who wants to help make my sister SMILE!

bernadette_gourder
14 years ago

Hello everyone!

Okay, here is the story. My sister Rebekah has been wanting Delphiniums for several years now. Every time she has tried to grow them, they didn't make it. One problem after another including Damp Off, bugs, and deer. This year I bought her seed, (which she insisted on paying, but I can be more stubborn than she normally.) Anyways, they are being attacked by something strange and are mostly dead. She is depressed by this, which I can't blame her for. Now, she doesn't want me to purchase anything new for her, to replace them. That is why I am coming to you good people!!! Does anyone here have an over abundance of delphinium that they are willing to part with a few. If some of you can send me a couple plants each and then I could give Rebekah a big box of all of them she would be absolutely thrilled!!! So, is anyone in on this? Please let me know as soon as possible! We live in zone five so won't be planting stuff outside until late April, but I need to find out how many of you are willing to help my sister out.

Thank you so very much!!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Landscape Concepts of Fairfax, Inc.
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
Northern VA's Creative Team of Landscape Designers & Horticulturists