Return to the Plant Propagation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
bap-10 (tm)

Posted by ChrisvanZ none (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 8, 13 at 11:14

Where can a I purchase a product called BAP-10 (TM) and I have not figured out how to enable the email to me on the preference page so could you please send email to vanzandbergen@rogers.com thanks so much

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: bap-10 (tm)

ChrisvanZ,

With all the scams and SPAM floating around the internet today, most people are probably hesitant to email you directly. If you come back to GardenWeb and check for responses, check out the thread linked below (especially the lower half). There are also a number of other threads, that cover this same topic, scattered through GardenWeb and easily findable with the search function found at the bottom of all the forum pages. You could also do a google search and look through the ones from the GardenWeb domain.

Here is a link that might be useful: BAP-10 Thread

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plant Propagation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here