Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
orgogal

Vigilantes?

orgogal
13 years ago

Hello. My name is Kathy and I have been a member in one way or another for over 10 years. I was here before GW went to iVillage, when Spike was the moderator. This is before many of you were here.

I have always done my best to deliver on trades and have never had a bad review - when i was Kathy MI there was no such thing, but I never had a problem, and was never a problem. I got booted from Garden web because I was opposed to the take-over by iVillage and was not quiet about it.

I came back as walktrotcanter99, and traded for awhile and then all of a sudden got booted. I have no earthly idea why.

I came back recently as orgogal and made 3 trades, and promptly got booted from exchanges. I have no idea why. I have never shorted anyone. I think some may have been miffed at me once a long time ago when I traded in Cerinthe Major Purpurescens, because I sent So that's the only thing I can think of that might have agitated someone. What I think is some people groove on seeing who has more than one name and reporting them to GW.

I think that you who are vigilantes - your words not mine - have booted me from the exchange again. This is patently unfair, unreasonable and well, shame on you. If you have any documentation of my fallen through on a trade - shorting anyone on a trade - please let me know because I would love to know about it myself. Do not think that just because someone comes back as a newbie they are evil - maybe some are but not all. If you want to be a vigilante that is one thing - but do it right, look into what you are doing before you paint everyone with the same paintbrush.

I am currently trying to get this remedied. If you are a vigilante and you are the person who booted me form the exchange - please do the right thing.

Wishing you all, all the best.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
J.E.S. Home Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
Loudoun County's Full-Scale Construction Firm