Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Missing Feedback?

Posted by jeanne 6OH (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 17, 10 at 11:23

What happened to my feedback? I'm missing a dozen feedback entries from early last year until this week. They were all positive.

This is very aggravating, I use that information when I looking over a potential trading partner. If an entry is long I often won't read the whole thing, just count the entries to see if they equal what it says on the front page. Now my numbers don't add up and I've never had a negative feedback!

How discouraging.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Missing Feedback?

Hi jeanne,

Yes, there is another post about this at the Seed Exchange (conversations).

HERE...Rate & Review Forum

Per GW that I posted to that thread...
per GW...some replies (reviews) between sometime in Aug and sometime in Dec are gone and they are working to recover them, but not sure if it will be possible. It was suggested that you might want to repost your reviews in the meantime.

I've kept an eye on the forum here and am just glad that we didn't lose pages at times when other forums lost some. I don't know if those were all recovered or not...I think there may have been some small gaps in time though that were lost.

If my reviews aren't recovered I am going to post in my thread that due to a GW malfunction, that there are 9 replies missing from between sometime in Aug 2009 and sometime in Dec 2009.

I'm like you...the R and R is a great way of keeping track of good traders I've traded with.

hmmm...I'm thinking though that there are reviews missing for me that were made in 2010. I wasn't very active on the exchanges in late 2009...sigh..

Sue...heading out to dig star of beth...

o
RE: Missing Feedback?

Thanks, Sue. I'm glad to know it's just not me, maybe I'll send an email and see if they're aware of the missing messages.

I guess if that's the biggest thing I have to complain about I should thank my lucky stars. Good luck with your weeding, I'm doing the same with wood strawberry!

Jeanne

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here