Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
postage post marking issue

Posted by darkwildflower 5 (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 12, 08 at 18:43

I have been in a few seed swaps already,and I noticed all the sasbe I get back aren't postmarked! Whats going on with the post office?And has anyone else noticed this lately?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: postage post marking issue

I've noticed it, and gladly reuse the postage that has not been canceled. I think that kind of makes up for all the times the PO overcharged the past several months....but we won't get into that.

Sue

o

• Posted by dorisl 5 NW Chicago burbs (My Page) on
    Wed, Apr 9, 08 at 10:52

"reuse the postage"

Oh for the SHAME!!!

heehee

(small voice)me2.

o

Oh, my gosh! You people are sinful!

Okay.... maybe I've done it a few times myself to make up what they stole from me... only to make up for it, tho... LOL

Blessings,
Angela

o

Shame on yall!
I would never do such a thing!
However, I do have a friend who has had SASBE offers in the past and a lot of the envelopes he receives have not been canceled. What he does is leave the uncanceled stamps on the envelope and leaves the return postage inside the envelope.
Jim

o

Might his name be Jim too? Thanks pretty darn nice of him to do it like that.

s

o

I respectfully refuse to answer that question on the grounds that it might incriminate my friend.
Jim

o

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessings,
Angela

o

lol you just tape over the name and address with new address they rip it off and send back to you cause your name and address are already on! I was afraid to talk about it because so many envies were coming in not canceled and PO would start cracking down. I received a package from dianes seeds not canceled and they only used 50 something cents in postage wow they must get a deal.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here