Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Any Forgotten Rate and Reviews

Posted by MoonFire none (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 28, 12 at 21:15

I'm sorry for any missed rates and reviews...at 1st it was a little confusing on how to post them and some members didn't seem to think it mattered a lot while others wanted them...so I did a few but always had to work my way around to remember it lol...can you say brain cramp? lol...anyways i've went through and tried to remember what trades i could...in some of them i could remember the real names and some i could remember the site nick names...i got lost a bit connecting the real names with the site names on some of them...if i missed posting your rate and review please forgive me and if you'd like send me a reminder and i'll get it posted :)...sorry it took me so long to get around to this point!!...and thanks to all of you that I have traded with and all of you that have sent for postage...for all trades I am very grateful and happy to say I haven't come across 1 dishonest or bad trader so far in my short time here...thanks all again, Dianne (MoonFire)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Any Forgotten Rate and Reviews

Hi Moonfire,

i got lost a bit connecting the real names with the site names on some of them
What always helped me was to save the members email addy and save it under the GW name/real name....example...I'd save yours as MoonFire/Diane.
I would also put the GW member name in the subject of the emails and what the email was about...ie MoonFire/Diane- Seed Trade or MoonFire/Diane Seeds for postage.

It looks like you posted quite a few reviews, always posting to the existing review threads...YAY!

I have started a bit on the FAQ here at Rate and Review, but don't know when I'll get back to them. The link is at the top of the page of the list of threads/reviews.

chemocurl...aka Sue

o
RE: Any Forgotten Rate and Reviews

hehe yea chemocurl it would have been much easier if i'd started out doing it full time in the beginning instead of trying to play catch up when i realized it does matter and that people do count a lot on this when making trades...it was a little deterring at 1st when i read the instructions on how to do it and saw to put it in an existing thread instead of making new threads for each one so i decided to just go down the nick name list and post reviews for those i could remember clearly trading with...most of those were ones i've traded with twice or see posting in the forums all the time so have become names i remember...there are probably a few i've traded with once or traded with and had minimum communication during the trade and forgot...for those i'm sorry about that and hope to make it up if you'll just remind me if it matters to you...

So glad you noticed I posted (or tried to post) to the right threads chemocurl :D I wanted to make less work for you and figured if i was gonna do it i should try to do it right...ignorance is bliss but it can also be irritating to others if a person chooses to stay ignorant instead of trying to figure it out or continuously keep doing it wrong

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here