Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thank You Chemocurl !!!

Posted by auntyara 5a (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 21, 09 at 16:35

Sue,
your tireless effort to keep the GW an honest and fun place for gardeners to share Is so greatly appreciated.
especially by Newbies like me
:))) Laura

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thank You Chemocurl !!!

I would like to second that! Sue, you are a great lady to have in a newbies corner. I'm so glad you are here.

Tracy

o

You're welcome, or as the young folks say (which I hate to hear) "No problem."

Though I have been here quite some time, and likely have seen it all at one time or another, I can still relate to being a newbie, and remember some great folks who helped me so much.

Blushing smiley

o

geeze, your even great for some of us who have been here for a couple of years, ummm....it doesn't seem like that long!! LOL i always tell all newbies that i trade with "if ya have any problems, ask chemocurl if your stuck!!" she knows everything literally when it comes to gw. ~medo

o

Sue, you are such a sweetie when it comes to working out newbies problems or far as that goes even the more experience GW folks here. This place would be alot worse shape it wasn;t for you and your dedication to helping others. If there were ever an award for the BEST achieiever, you would win that award. My hats off to you especially and then THANKS TO THE OTHERS. who reconize Sue's leadership here. Mike

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here