Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
katie88_gw

soo many great traders -- need to explain

katie88
16 years ago

Hi All,

I've traded with soo many kind and generous traders for the past few years, didn't know we had a R&R Forum till many of you warned me not to trade with . . . and I really appreciated it. I don't get to read nearly as much on GW due to my sight impairment -- keeping up with trades, keeping my Trade List current, researching plants, researching how to clean seeds -- most of you will notice when I e-mail the color's not white but one chosen that's much softer on my eyes. Stark white like GW's very difficult for me to read for long, I'll post a ? on forum if need help, offer seeds SASBE if have them, and has always been my habit to thank traders by e-mail since I can use soft color and enlarge font. I want all, including proudgm_03, who sent me a Thank You note snail mail how much I appreciate them -- pls do not take it personally that I cannot reciprocate by finding your thread on R&R Forum, and writing how much your trade meant to me. I can no longer read books, this machine's allowed me contact with friends, family and many garden friends -- over the winter, since won't be trading seeds much, I'll do my best to go thru my Logbook and write in each trader's thread how much their seeds meant to me. In the interim pls know I appreciate all your kind words.

Katie

GW: katie88

Comment (1)

Sponsored
SparkWise Electric (aka Max Electric)
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
Fairfax County's Expert Electricians for Electric Service and Lighting