Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
soo many great traders -- need to explain

Posted by katie88 z8a NC (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 22, 07 at 6:19

Hi All,

I've traded with soo many kind and generous traders for the past few years, didn't know we had a R&R Forum till many of you warned me not to trade with . . . and I really appreciated it. I don't get to read nearly as much on GW due to my sight impairment -- keeping up with trades, keeping my Trade List current, researching plants, researching how to clean seeds -- most of you will notice when I e-mail the color's not white but one chosen that's much softer on my eyes. Stark white like GW's very difficult for me to read for long, I'll post a ? on forum if need help, offer seeds SASBE if have them, and has always been my habit to thank traders by e-mail since I can use soft color and enlarge font. I want all, including proudgm_03, who sent me a Thank You note snail mail how much I appreciate them -- pls do not take it personally that I cannot reciprocate by finding your thread on R&R Forum, and writing how much your trade meant to me. I can no longer read books, this machine's allowed me contact with friends, family and many garden friends -- over the winter, since won't be trading seeds much, I'll do my best to go thru my Logbook and write in each trader's thread how much their seeds meant to me. In the interim pls know I appreciate all your kind words.
Katie
GW: katie88

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: soo many great traders -- need to explain

I am sadly moving this down.

From another thread:

Posted by love2gardennc z7b NC (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 6, 08 at 10:29

I received a phone call this morning to let me know that Katie passed away this past week (Oct.30th). Katie had suffered for many years with schleroderma but she is safe now in the arms of her savior.

In memory of Katie88

Sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here