Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
soccerguynn

Please Forgive Me!

soccerguynn
16 years ago

Hello, I am soccerguynn. I have 2 bad reveiws on my trading, and I feel as though many people are taking them larger than they are. It is not my fault that my post office gave ramazz's box to someone else. And I accept that it was wrong for me to send hers book rate. And I sent tvalenti's package 3x's, and she is mad at me? I feel that the only thing wrong with me is sending her half book rate. However, to help everyone feel better I have developed a policy. I promise to always send my half first. And if you don't receive it, or it comes damaged or anything else, than you don't have to send your half. Now I ask this question, "How can I scam anyone, in anyway"? I would appriciate it if anyone and everyone would please post and write their feelings about this. This is the only place that I really feel like I belong, seeing as how I am made fun of for being a gardener everywhere else. Well, thanks in advance everyone!

Comments (6)

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

Hi! From my point of view I feel you deserve a second chance!I think that it takes alot of character to publicly admit that you made some mistakes,and try to make them right! :) You could have easily disappeared and blew this off,but I see it means alot to you,enough that you are willing to change the way you do things! I dont think you classify as a 'scammer',I do believe those people take what they can get and are not worried about what people are saying!I do believe that the people that are out plants deserve some redemption though and I bet if you make it right with those guys,they will forgive you!:)As far as those who make fun of you because you participate in one of the best hobbies in the world,brush it off! Remember they probably have some insecurity that leads them to take it out on others,feel sorry for them because they lack the character that you are developing!People who put others down for fun are very sad people inside and dont let them discourage you!Gardening is a wonderful hobby,that really soothes the soul and makes the world a better place! I for one am proud of you to have started at such a young age and that this is your outlet instead of some of the destructive things your peers are involved in! Keep your chin up and all you can do here is try your best to redeem yourself!Check my list and if you would like to trade with me,I only do seeds,I would be glad to help you build your reputation into a respectable trader!Take Care!~Angie:)

• medontdo
    16 years ago

well, either you are a VERY good scammer or as angie say's deserve a chance!
    :'))

• Denise
    16 years ago

If you've read my responses to the other posts, you know where I stand. We all learn things the hard way. And I think if one more person uses the word "scam" again (including you, SG...), I think I'll SCREAM! Let's save awful words like that for the awful people who deserve them. And, SG, don't work so hard at defending yourself. Ramazz was disappointed and didn't want anyone else to go through that when she posted her original message. I don't think she meant for it to turn into full-blown SG-bashing. Hopefully, she gave you some good tips about sending plants through the mail so that future trades would go better. I think you're on the right track now, and you'll have some good posts if you stick to your guns with your new policy.

Denise in Omaha

• rosebud43
    16 years ago

I don't have the time right now and it's cold here, but would be happy to trade with you in the spring. Do you start seeds indoors or wintersow? Maybe I can send seeds at the end of the month. Phyllis

• ramazz
    16 years ago

Soccerguy has been in regular communication with me about my original post and trying another trade. I told him recently that I would trade seeds with him if he sent first. I am waiting for those seeds to arrive and when they do, I will post a new review as well as post on the end of my original review.

My original review says to "use caution" when trading with him, and to trade seeds or have him ship his end first. I never said he was dishonest or that people should refuse to trade entirely.

Becky
    ramazz

• nuthatch_mo
    16 years ago

It is just a shame when someone doesn't follow thru with their end of a trade. It makes me leary of offering to trade with people I have never traded with before. Couple of months ago there was a Wish List Posting and someone wanted Lily of the Valley. I responded with an offer of plants for postage as I did not have any seeds. She accepted the offer. I dug the plants and sent them out priority mail as agreed. I never heard from her again. No response to any emails. I know they received the package because I had delivery confermation on it. Live and learn.

Sponsored
SparkWise Electric (aka Max Electric)
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
Loudoun County's Expert Electricians for Electric Service and Lighting