Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help, I messed up my R&Rs

Posted by lady_alicia 5 (afinalword@aol.com) on
Sat, Dec 12, 09 at 1:20

Okay, so I'm new to the Rate and Review thing. I didn't realize I did it wrong until another member told me. Instead of searching for the person's name to see if there were any reviews already left for them, I started new threads. Is there a way I can rectify it and put my feedback into their original thread, if they have one??? My father always told me to read directions first. I guess after all these years, I still don't listen. :-)

Alicia

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help, I messed up my R&Rs

Hi Alicia,

I notice a lot of folks new to the forum accidentally miss the instructions, or else maybe use the wrong search box and it yields responses from all the GW forums.

By now you've seen that I posted the instructions to the threads you started, and gave a link to the original review thread. I then went and copied your nice reviews to the original threads for those members.

No biggie. It happens a lot. The main thing is that you took the time and effort to write nice reviews for the many nice trades you've had.

The only down side is that there are limited pages here so those individual threads cause reviews on the last page to drop off. Again, it is not a very big deal because if a member has not had a review in over 2 years the chances are they are no longer trading and might not be back. I sometimes incorporate reviews from the back pages that will be dropping off and copy them to another thread that is father away from the back page.

May all your trades be as nice in the future.

Oh,,,btw...whenever you 'do' happen to start a new review thread here for a member, you might want to NOT check the box to have the follow-up replies emailed to you. You could be getting lots and lots of reviews emailed to you for years to come.

Happy Trading!

Sue

o
RE: Help, I messed up my R&Rs

Thanks, Sue. We talked via e-mail and I appreciate all of your help!

Alicia

Here is a link that might be useful: My garden pics

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here