Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
webkat5

SquirrelSpur

webkat5
17 years ago

I just had the pleasure of trading with Karen!

I would definitely recommend her to any member!

:o)

Comments (17)

• love2gardennc
    17 years ago

This is another of my favorite traders, I met Karen through GW and we became trading partners. We have shared plants and seeds for about five years now, and we have met on two or three occasions, once at my home. I know Karen to be a faithful, generous, and honest trader. She is also 'my go to' when it comes to natives and shade lovers.
    I give a hig HURRAH for Karen, Les

• jeanne
    17 years ago

I just finished a trade with Karen and she is a wonderful trader, prompt, generous and great extras. Thanks again!

• girlgroupgirl
    17 years ago

SquirrelSpur is the BEST! A great trader! I've traded with her a few times over the years.

GGG

• lanaw
    16 years ago

I just finished a trade with Karen and she sent me large
    healthy full size plants. I would definitely trade with
    her again. She is a wonderful trader. Thanks Karen!
    Lana

• aaaccc
    16 years ago

Karen is a super trader, highly recommended!
    Alice

• sebastian
    16 years ago

A very generous and helpful trader. Thanks so much!
    Barbie

• kms4me
    16 years ago

Just completed a great trade with her and hope to have future trades as well.

kms

• SusanC
    16 years ago

I enjoyed chatting with Karen, and we had a great trade. -She is both generous and prompt; a pleasure to trade with!

• ramazz
    16 years ago

I just completed a great trade with Karen. She sent lots of great seeds, including bonuses! I would definitely trade with her again!

Becky
    ramazz

• danita
    16 years ago

I agree with all the positive comments. She is a great trader!

Thanks again,
    Danita

• luvsgrtdanes
    16 years ago

I had a wonderful seed trade with Karen. A very generous trader and lots of nice conversation. Don't hesitate to trade with her if you get the chance. She just gave me a new penstemon addiction!!!

• kizzyseeds
    16 years ago

I traded with Karen last year and she is a great trader, one of the best on GW. I was a little slack on my end, both in sending my seeds and in communicating, but Karen was understanding and patient! Karen is very generous and supportive, and her seeds are fresh and beautiful. I hope to trade with her again.
    Sharon

• prhart
    15 years ago

I have just received a nice selection of plants, very well packed and in excellent condition from Karen. It's a pleasure to trade with such a conscientious GW member.

• kms4me
    15 years ago

Karen and I arranged a trade earlier in the season whereby I sent her seeds and she agreed to send her end of the trade (commercial seeds) when they arrived at a later date. She is one of the few traders I trust so completely that I would ever agree to do this with. She kept me informed as to the status of the trade, the type and amount of seed, and sent them to me as soon as she received them.

Karen is a fine trader who exhibits conscientiousness and integrity in her dealings with others, and I cannot say enough positive things about her.

Kate

• irishdescended
    15 years ago

I just had a great trade with Karen. She sent some nice seeds and was very generous. I would trade with her anytime. Darla

• duane456
    15 years ago

Had a very good trade with Karen recently. Sent some wonderful extras !! Thanks Karen.
    duane456

• chervil2
    15 years ago

Karen and I completed a wonderful trade recently. Thank you!
    chervil2

Sponsored
Fairfax Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars53 Reviews
DC Area's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Experts