Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
SquirrelSpur

Posted by webkat5 Z6a MO (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 26, 07 at 2:59

I just had the pleasure of trading with Karen!

I would definitely recommend her to any member!

:o)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: SquirrelSpur

This is another of my favorite traders, I met Karen through GW and we became trading partners. We have shared plants and seeds for about five years now, and we have met on two or three occasions, once at my home. I know Karen to be a faithful, generous, and honest trader. She is also 'my go to' when it comes to natives and shade lovers.
I give a hig HURRAH for Karen, Les

o

I just finished a trade with Karen and she is a wonderful trader, prompt, generous and great extras. Thanks again!

o

SquirrelSpur is the BEST! A great trader! I've traded with her a few times over the years.

GGG

o

I just finished a trade with Karen and she sent me large
healthy full size plants. I would definitely trade with
her again. She is a wonderful trader. Thanks Karen!
Lana

o

Karen is a super trader, highly recommended!
Alice

o

A very generous and helpful trader. Thanks so much!
Barbie

o

Just completed a great trade with her and hope to have future trades as well.

kms

o

• Posted by susanc Z9/Sunset 17 (My Page) on
    Fri, Nov 16, 07 at 20:26

I enjoyed chatting with Karen, and we had a great trade. -She is both generous and prompt; a pleasure to trade with!

o

I just completed a great trade with Karen. She sent lots of great seeds, including bonuses! I would definitely trade with her again!

Becky
ramazz

o

I agree with all the positive comments. She is a great trader!

Thanks again,
Danita

o

I had a wonderful seed trade with Karen. A very generous trader and lots of nice conversation. Don't hesitate to trade with her if you get the chance. She just gave me a new penstemon addiction!!!

o

I traded with Karen last year and she is a great trader, one of the best on GW. I was a little slack on my end, both in sending my seeds and in communicating, but Karen was understanding and patient! Karen is very generous and supportive, and her seeds are fresh and beautiful. I hope to trade with her again.
Sharon

o

• Posted by prhart western NC (My Page) on
    Wed, May 21, 08 at 20:54

I have just received a nice selection of plants, very well packed and in excellent condition from Karen. It's a pleasure to trade with such a conscientious GW member.

o

Karen and I arranged a trade earlier in the season whereby I sent her seeds and she agreed to send her end of the trade (commercial seeds) when they arrived at a later date. She is one of the few traders I trust so completely that I would ever agree to do this with. She kept me informed as to the status of the trade, the type and amount of seed, and sent them to me as soon as she received them.

Karen is a fine trader who exhibits conscientiousness and integrity in her dealings with others, and I cannot say enough positive things about her.

Kate

o

I just had a great trade with Karen. She sent some nice seeds and was very generous. I would trade with her anytime. Darla

o

Had a very good trade with Karen recently. Sent some wonderful extras !! Thanks Karen.
duane456

o

Karen and I completed a wonderful trade recently. Thank you!
chervil2

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here