Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phreckless

cocomo is an excellent trader

phreckless
17 years ago

I have had great trades with cocomo. He's very knowledgeable and helpful too. I look forward to trading with him again. - Myles *demigraf*

Comments (25)

• debbiep_gw
    17 years ago

I second that.Cocomo is great to trade with.

• ramazz
    17 years ago

I just completed a trade with cocomo. He is a great communicator and excellent trader. Plus he has some really unusual seeds which I am very excited about growing.

Becky
    ramazz

• irishdescended
    17 years ago

I just completed a trade with cocomo, and was pleased. I would trade with him again. : )

• joy_garden
    16 years ago

our second time trading highly recommend he is a veteran at this

• tsmith2579
    16 years ago

I highly recommend Cocomo as a trading partner. He sent beautiful plants as promised and he included a surprise gift as well. He is also very understanding. I shipped so the package could be traced but the USPS computer failed to pick it up. I gave the shipping number to Cocomo so he could track it. He was very understanding when he couldn't find the shipping number and most of all he trusted that I had mailed as I promised. Thank you, Cocomo for the great trade.

• audrey_gw
    16 years ago

Just completed a very nice trade with Francisco. Many thanks!

• karyn1
    16 years ago

Once again Francisco sent me some nice plants. Always a pleasure to trade with.
    Karyn

• west_texas_peg
    16 years ago

Did a canna seed swap with Francisco; very prompt on sending his seeds. Always look forward to swapping with him, a pleasant experience.

Peggy

• turkeytaker
    16 years ago

I've done a couple trades with him, and I've always gotten them promptly and in good condition. Can't ask for much more! :)

• kerai
    16 years ago

It's always a pleasure to trade with!

• irishdescended
    16 years ago

Just completed another trade with cocomo. Would trade with him anytime!

• thegardeningfool
    15 years ago

Due to the overwhelming good feedback I decided to email Cocomo. At first he was prompt in answering emails and kind in his offers. We traded addresses. I sent him seeds on two different days (he had a last minute request). This was almost two weeks ago. Since the time in which I mailed him seeds and paid for the postage I have sent him three emails that have yet to be answered. Of course, none of the promised seeds have been received as of today.

I find this experience very frustrating.

• thegardeningfool
    15 years ago

Late last night Cocomo replied to my three emails. Excuses aside, he said that the seeds were sent Monday and was cordial & apologetic on his reply.
    I will post another update if I DO NOT receive the promised seeds. If I do receive them I won't post anything further.

• west_texas_peg
    15 years ago

Francisco has always been very prompt in sending his part of the trade. I just completed another trade with him and am well pleased with the outcome and look forward to another trade.

Peggy

• debbiep_gw
    15 years ago

Thanks for another great trade and hope for many more!Debbie

• kasha77
    15 years ago

Francisco was courteous, & very prompt in responding to my requests- he even went the extra mile & sent me a very beautiful butterfly ginger as a bonus! WOW! - I found him extremely kind & very giving! He sent out my package quickly, & kept in constant communication with me through the whole process! Very trustworthy, friendly! Looking forward to trading with you again!
    Thank you so much!
    Kasha77

• ginibee
    15 years ago

Francisco has been my first trader after an almost a 2 year absence from trading. It was a great trade with excellent communication and prompt mailing. I love my plants he sent and look forward to future trades.

Ginny

• karyn1
    15 years ago

I recently completed another wonderful trade with Francisco. He's always extremely generous and an all around nice guy.
    Karyn

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Just received some wonderful seeds from her which were very fresh. Everything was well-packaged and labeled. She even sent bonus seeds. Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Best to you and many thanks,
    quiltingfox

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Oh what a bumble! LOL HE is a wonderful trader. Will gladly trade with HIM in the future if he can forgive me of my severe error. My sincerest apologies cocomo! (cheeks red with embarrassment)

Best to you and many thanks,
    quiltingfox

• jaynine
    14 years ago

I'd gladly trade with Francisco again.

• jackfruit
    14 years ago

Great person to trade with. Positive experience trading dwarf ambarella seedling and seeds. Thanks cocomo!

• quiltingfox
    14 years ago

Received some wonderful seeds from him, a generous amount too. :-) Always a pleasure trading with him. Will gladly trade with him in the future. :-)

Best to you and many, many thanks,
    quiltingfox

• amelia_pepper_lady
    14 years ago

Just completed my first trade with Francisco. And, I'm already looking forward to more. He very kindly held the seeds to mail so that they wouldn't be left at the PO while I was on vacation.

Can't wait to start these seeds!

• fluffybonbon
    14 years ago

Francisco is very generous and kindness trader , He sent seed fast and very prompt in responding - he even sent the extra curry seed to me after we finish trade .
    Trade with him if you can, you won't be disappointed!
    Thank you so much! looking to trade with you again .
    Joy