Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wildflowerman_2000

Posted by jeanne 6OH (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 14, 10 at 7:16

Mark was a pleasure to trade with. There was excellent communication, very generous quantities of seeds were well packaged, clearly labeled and mailed promptly. Nice bonus. I would definitely trade with him again.

Jeanne

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wildflowerman_2000

I would agree wholeheartedly!

Mark is a top notch plantsman and trader. Generous, knowledgeable, prompt and an exceptional inventory of goodies to choose from!

Squrls

o

• Posted by debi Zones 4 Mn. (My Page) on
    Sat, Feb 6, 10 at 8:18

I had a wonderful trade with Mark. I WOULD not hesitate to trade with him again. Excellent, communication, marking of seeds. A+++
Debi

o

Just received my second trade from Mark and ...OH WOW! Thousands of seeds per package,even some little plantlets and very fast to send. If you don't trade with Mark your missing out.

Peggy

o

Posted by cheffie521 7 (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 17, 10 at 14:46

Very courteous and fast trade on very high quality pawpaw seeds and peanuts! He shipped them carefully and labeled them both common and botanical names and year. Would most certainly trade with him again!!! Thank you!

(copied from another thread)

o

Great seeds, sent very promptly, and extremely generous amounts. Thanks so much!

o

Mark was wonderful to trade with. He sent me a large amount of seeds and seedlings, all packed very well. I hope to trade with him again sometime. Thank you!

o

Even though he knew I couldn't send my side for some time yet, Mark sent me the plants earlier than we had first agreed on just so that I could enjoy them bloom! So thoughtful of him and the plants were very large and healthy. Communication was great, shipping was fast, packaging was excellent. I am very impressed and sincerely hope that he will be just as pleased with my plants when I send them. Thanks a lot Mark!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here