Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
clc70 - a great trader!

Posted by toomanyanimals 5b/MI (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 10, 10 at 7:25

I traded with Connie this winter, 2009. Can't say enough about what a great person she is. The first package she sent didn't make it, and she sent another, with a ton of seeds. She stayed in constant contact with a cheerful attitude. Would trade with her anytime!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: clc70 - a great trader!

I just completed a trade with Connie and I will tell you, you will not be disappointed if you trade with her. She sent what we had agreed on and the seeds were clean and plentiful. I would not hesitate to trade with her again. Top notch trader:)

Thanks again!
Denise

o

Made my first trade with Connie recently. Very nice young lady,prompt to send seeds. Would recommend highly.

Peggy

o

I just finished a good trade with her for daylily seeds. Communication was great and mailed things quickly, all was well packaged and labeled. Will gladly trade with her in the future. :-)

Best to you and many thanks,
quiltingfox

o
RE: clc70

Just completed a very nice Seed trade with her, and would trade again anytime. Thanks!

o

Just completed a great trade with clc70 a little while ago. What a friendly and prompt trader Connie is! Wonderful seeds too. Would trade with her again any day.
Thank you Connie!
CMK (Christin)

o

Had a great trade with Connie. Friendly and quick with very nice seeds. Thanks Connie! Margie

o

Another great trade with Connie. All was perfect- seeds, packaging, communication. Plus I have never had such a fast trade! It seems I just sent my address and the next thing I knew my seeds were here!
Thanks much
CMK (Christin)

o

Thank you for all of the wonderful seeds in the secret santa swap,, merry christmas Lisa

o

Thank you for the Secret Santa card and seeds. Margo

o

Had a great trade with Connie!

Lisa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here