Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rose_hip

Grubworm

rose_hip
17 years ago

Shirley is the best!! Always the best plants, fresh and well packed, and always send extra's too!! Our best trader friend for two years now!!! Can't wait till Spring again...

Happy Gardening, Terry.

Comments (22)

• SmokyMist
    17 years ago

Shirley is always a delight to trade with. Have done so for years and would do so again at any time.

• crueltyfre
    14 years ago

I traded cuttings with Shirley and everything arrived in great shape promptly. And, as a newbie to trading, she also helped me with the ins and outs of packaging and mailing.
    I'd trade again with her anytime.
    Lori

• rose_hip
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Shirley is (still) Awesome!! we trade every year at least
    once and they're always up with the best trades of the year for us!! ( if not the best of the year!) We just completed another Spring trade and our potting area is full of all the great goodies she sent!!(very excited!)
    Happy Gardening, terry.

• mrao77
    14 years ago

Shirley is a wonderful person, very sweet and generous! We trades cuttings, and they arrived beautifully packed and she sent extras too. I would love to trade again anytime.
    mrao77

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    14 years ago

Posted by amedws z6 TN (My Page) on
    Thu, Jun 4, 09 at 19:33

Great trader, great trade! Generous, good communication and quick shipping. Thanks!!!

copied from another thread

• trini1trini
    14 years ago

Very nice trader. Great in communicating and sent very nice plants. Thanks
    highly recommend.

• ladygreensleeves
    14 years ago

Shirley is a wonderful generous trader,sends extra's too. Great communication and does wonderful job packing and ships promply. Would trade with her anytime.

• angel2008
    13 years ago

Another great trade with Shirley. Fast shipping, excellent packing, just a wonderful person to trade with, and you cant beat her communication :) Cant wait to trade again.

• redthreaddiy
    13 years ago

My trade with grubworm was excellent!

She ships fast, has great communication, and the way she labels plants is like a work of art!

The bulbs have been happily planted in my backyard garden.

I highly recommend trading with grubworm - she is a great asset to the GW community!

• tey157
    13 years ago

Great trade! Plants were wrapped nicely and communication was easy! A++

• kellyknits
    13 years ago

Great trader! More than expected! Thank you!

• gennykins
    13 years ago

Shirley was my first trade and she is fabulous! Great communication, quick shipping, and very generous cuttings. I would love to trade with her again!

Lisa

• nodakgal
    13 years ago

Traded with Shirley and she is fantastic! Everything wrapped well and labeled. Included extra too. I feel like I got the better trade between us!
    Hope to trade with her again some day!

• sunshine98
    12 years ago

Just finished a trade with Shirley and she is WONDERFUL!!! She sent me a whole bunch of GORGEOUS plants that were VERY healthy!! Throughout the whole trade she was informative (including identifying a couple of my unknown succulents),communicative, sent her end of the trade VERY fast, friendly and I would trade with her in the future. I recommend her highly!! AAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++ THANK-YOU!!!!!

Sunshine98 in Texas

• greedygh0st
    12 years ago

Shirley is a polished and expert trader. She communicates with extreme promptness and cordiality and keeps things moving along nicely.

I received a number of cork bark slabs in excellent condition, exactly as her very detailed measurements described. They were packaged better than a vendor would have done, and she even threw in an adorable bonus. She was also generous in her choice of shipping options.

As stated in the reviews above, you can't go amiss trading with her. She may even inspire you to step up your game. ^_~

• peanut01
    12 years ago

Agree with GG above!!!

Shirley sent me quality cuttings and was a pleasure to trade with. I would definitely trade with her again. She is super thoughtful and even sent me a cutting that I failed with in the past. Rigida 1424!!!

Thanks Shirley, you are awesome and I would recommend you to anyone who potentially would like to trade.

-David Kincade

• monsterra
    12 years ago

Awesome trader!!!
    Healthy plants, fast shipping, perfect communication - highly recommended!

• sherrih
    12 years ago

Just finished a plant trade with Shirley. Would trade with her anytime. Thanks for an effortless trade, hope we can do it again.
    Sherri

• lightning96
    12 years ago

Shirley is a wonderful person to trade with. The plants she sent are all beautiful and arrived in great shape, and quickly too. I would exchange with her again in a heartbeat! I am also happy to leave a 5-star recommendation!
    Beth

• seedmoney
    12 years ago

My first trade with Shirley, certainly hope it won't be my last! She sent me loads of plants, exquisitely labeled and professionally packaged. Truly a class act. Way to go, Grub!

• djune_gw
    11 years ago

Just had a wonderful trade with Grubworm. She is very generous, and all plants were wrapped well. I will trade
    with Grubworm any time.
    Thanks so much,
    djune

• frankielynnsie
    8 years ago

Great trade and plants were in great shape when they got here with something extra to try. Amaryllis seeds. Can't wait to plant them and see what comes up.

Sponsored
J.E.S. Home Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
Loudoun County's Full-Scale Construction Firm