Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Grubworm

Posted by rose_hip Z9.5 FL. (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 2, 07 at 7:27

Shirley is the best!! Always the best plants, fresh and well packed, and always send extra's too!! Our best trader friend for two years now!!! Can't wait till Spring again...
Happy Gardening, Terry.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Grubworm

Shirley is always a delight to trade with. Have done so for years and would do so again at any time.

o

I traded cuttings with Shirley and everything arrived in great shape promptly. And, as a newbie to trading, she also helped me with the ins and outs of packaging and mailing.
I'd trade again with her anytime.
Lori

o

Shirley is (still) Awesome!! we trade every year at least
once and they're always up with the best trades of the year for us!! ( if not the best of the year!) We just completed another Spring trade and our potting area is full of all the great goodies she sent!!(very excited!)
Happy Gardening, terry.

o

• Posted by mrao77 TX US zone 7 (My Page) on
    Fri, May 1, 09 at 13:02

Shirley is a wonderful person, very sweet and generous! We trades cuttings, and they arrived beautifully packed and she sent extras too. I would love to trade again anytime.
mrao77

o

Posted by amedws z6 TN (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 4, 09 at 19:33

Great trader, great trade! Generous, good communication and quick shipping. Thanks!!!

copied from another thread

o

Very nice trader. Great in communicating and sent very nice plants. Thanks
highly recommend.

o

Shirley is a wonderful generous trader,sends extra's too. Great communication and does wonderful job packing and ships promply. Would trade with her anytime.

o

Another great trade with Shirley. Fast shipping, excellent packing, just a wonderful person to trade with, and you cant beat her communication :) Cant wait to trade again.

o

My trade with grubworm was excellent!

She ships fast, has great communication, and the way she labels plants is like a work of art!

The bulbs have been happily planted in my backyard garden.

I highly recommend trading with grubworm - she is a great asset to the GW community!

IMG_3693

o

Great trade! Plants were wrapped nicely and communication was easy! A++

o

Great trader! More than expected! Thank you!

o

Shirley was my first trade and she is fabulous! Great communication, quick shipping, and very generous cuttings. I would love to trade with her again!

Lisa

o

Traded with Shirley and she is fantastic! Everything wrapped well and labeled. Included extra too. I feel like I got the better trade between us!
Hope to trade with her again some day!

o

Just finished a trade with Shirley and she is WONDERFUL!!! She sent me a whole bunch of GORGEOUS plants that were VERY healthy!! Throughout the whole trade she was informative (including identifying a couple of my unknown succulents),communicative, sent her end of the trade VERY fast, friendly and I would trade with her in the future. I recommend her highly!! AAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++ THANK-YOU!!!!!

Sunshine98 in Texas

o

Shirley is a polished and expert trader. She communicates with extreme promptness and cordiality and keeps things moving along nicely.

I received a number of cork bark slabs in excellent condition, exactly as her very detailed measurements described. They were packaged better than a vendor would have done, and she even threw in an adorable bonus. She was also generous in her choice of shipping options.

As stated in the reviews above, you can't go amiss trading with her. She may even inspire you to step up your game. ^_~

o

Agree with GG above!!!

Shirley sent me quality cuttings and was a pleasure to trade with. I would definitely trade with her again. She is super thoughtful and even sent me a cutting that I failed with in the past. Rigida 1424!!!

Thanks Shirley, you are awesome and I would recommend you to anyone who potentially would like to trade.

-David Kincade

o

Awesome trader!!!
Healthy plants, fast shipping, perfect communication - highly recommended!

o

Just finished a plant trade with Shirley. Would trade with her anytime. Thanks for an effortless trade, hope we can do it again.
Sherri

o

Shirley is a wonderful person to trade with. The plants she sent are all beautiful and arrived in great shape, and quickly too. I would exchange with her again in a heartbeat! I am also happy to leave a 5-star recommendation!
Beth

o

My first trade with Shirley, certainly hope it won't be my last! She sent me loads of plants, exquisitely labeled and professionally packaged. Truly a class act. Way to go, Grub!

o

Just had a wonderful trade with Grubworm. She is very generous, and all plants were wrapped well. I will trade
with Grubworm any time.
Thanks so much,
djune

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here