Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chemocurl

barefootgardner12

Posted by jaybirdy 5north/central Illin (My Page) on

Thu, Jan 14, 10 at 3:18

I sent a sasbe to Cris and was surprised to get not only what I asked for;but a lot of great extras too.A very generous kind person.5 stars from me!

(ciopied from another thread0

Comments (19)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Posted by judy65-gardener 5 (My Page) on
    Thu, Jan 14, 10 at 16:47

The trade went very good, got a lot of nice seed and even extras. Would trade with Chris again anytime

(copied from another thread)

• txcass83
    14 years ago

I did a BAEP with barefootgardner12 and had a wonderful transaction. She even gave me more than the original deal! So nice of her to do this for free.

• smarie86
    14 years ago

Did a trade a few weeks back..she was prompt and even sent extra! Would trade again:)

Steph

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Just wanted to thank Cris for being a part of the Secret Santa 2011 Swap on the Round Robin.

She send the lovliest card and some super seeds! Can't wait to sow these in the spring!

Merry Christmas and thank you again for your generosity!
    vina

• cashclan
    12 years ago

Love the Secret Santa 2011. Chris sent me one of my FIRST cards in the swap and had a VERY generous amount of seeds. Ohhhh yes I'm doing the "Happy I've got new seeds Dance" Thank you so much Chris, I'm ready to trade again any time!!!
    Sharon

• lexiegurl09
    12 years ago

Thank you so much for my 3 types of hot peppers and white tomato!!! The card was also very nice! I appreciate everything and look forward to growing this in the spring!!!

• ruthz
    12 years ago

Cris, Thank you for the poinsettia card and sharing your seeds with me in the Secret Santa swap.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

• smitties
    12 years ago

Chris was an awesome Secret Santa sending me a beautiful card with seeds. Thanks Cris. Margo

• dem_pa
    11 years ago

I received a beautiful card and 4 packs of seeds in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

• l1oness
    11 years ago

Cris - Thank you very much for the seeds and the cute card in the Secret Santa Swap. They were packaged perfectly!

Mandy

• kchd
    11 years ago

Cris sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

• detroitgirl77
    11 years ago

Cris sent me a lovely card and some seeds I'm looking forward to growing for this years Secret Santa swap. Thank you!

• chefconnie
    11 years ago

Thank you so much for lovely card and the seeds. It was very fun being in the SSS exchange with you this year.

• katkni
    11 years ago

I got my favorite varieties and a fun card from barefootgardner12 in the Secret Santa Swap 2012. Thanks!

• lorabell_gw
    10 years ago

Thank you so much for hosting the 2014 tomato and pepper swap. I was extremely happy with the varieties I received in this exchange..many from my want listing including some sought after cherry tomatoes. Appreciate it... Lorabell

• cryptid
    10 years ago

Quoting Lorabell, above: "Thank you so much for hosting the 2014 tomato and pepper swap."

Yeah, yeah, YEAH! Now that's what I'm talkin' `bout! My fantastic package of seeds arrived today also, and ultra-WOW (does this date me?! LOL!!), wotta marvelous mix of cultivars, champing at the bit, veritably itching to fulfill their productive destiny. Gonna be a fun growing season, you bet! - Thank you everyone! What a great swap this is/has been! As always, GardenWeb rocks! Major thanks and appreciation to you, barefootgardner, and additionally for the tasty sounding salsa recipe, which we will most definitely be giving a go! :)

• smithmal
    10 years ago

A very pleasant experience with BFG during the 2014 Tomato and Pepper swap. A very well laid out swap process and good constant feedback. Would definitely do it again.

smithmal

• elvimiller
    10 years ago

Chris was part of For the Kids Seed Swap 2014 in Round Robin. She followed all directions and was a pleasure to swap with! Thanks!

• patrob
    9 years ago

Chris signed up for the What's Left On My Want List Swap 2014 and posted a lengthy want list. However, she missed the deadline to send in her seeds for others and has not responded to my e-mails. I would have appreciated her letting me know she was withdrawing so I could let other participants know before they went to the trouble of packing up and mailing seeds for her.

Sponsored
Your Source for Tailored Remodeling Solutions in Loudoun County