Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
SubruralGirl - Formerly P-Piper

Posted by bernadette_gourder 5 from Newaygo MI (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 8, 12 at 9:51

Finished a large trade with Lisa. A++ She was formerly known as P-piper, but just recently changed her username. So, make sure to RR on this thread.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: SubruralGirl - Formerly P-Piper

Lisa is a great person! She adopted me in the the adopt-a-newbie thread & provided me with more than enough to get a 1st year gardener going. Everything was labelled & individually bagged so I knew exactly what everything is! And it got here quickly!

o

I just did another BEAP offer that Lisa responded to and everything was as smooth as would be expected from her.

Fast mailing of her bubble envelope, let me know when she got the seeds.

Glad to send her seeds and do trades with her any time.

below is a link to the R&R under her old name p-piper

Fran

Here is a link that might be useful: rate and review for p-piper, now known as subruralgirl

o

Just finish a very good trade with Lisa:)everything was well label,secure and lots of extras!!!Thank you Lisa.

o

I just finished my second trade with SubruralGirl. Great packing, fast shipping. I would recommend trading with her to anyone.

o

So far I see only positive ratings for Subruralgirl, so i very reluctatnly write this rating. I sent my end of the agreed trade almost two months ago. Over this time, I sent her several emails to send her end of the trade. Each time, she replied with some explanation why she did not untill no further response from her. So, I would say, she has no intention of keeping her end of the trade. Two monu=ths is long enough time.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here