Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
irishdescended

irish_rose_grower

irishdescended
17 years ago

Not only do I love her name, ; ) she is one of the friendliest people on gardenweb. I've known her a while and look forward to our future trades. : )

Comments (19)

• jeanne
    17 years ago

Maureen is a fantastic, wonderful trader! One of the best!

Jeanne

• irish_rose_grower
    17 years ago

Oh my, I just saw this and got nervous:-) Thinking....did they rate me good:-)

Darla, I remember our trades, you are the best.

And Jeanne, you are a gem. I'll never forget the peony you sent me, along with lovely clematis and so many extra special things you sent me.

Thanks Guys
    Maureen

• llbean
    16 years ago

Maureen is extremely generous and very thoughtful with her trades, emails and comments about growing her plants..
    Laura

• sunshine98
    15 years ago

I just finished trading with Maureen and she is not only a friendly trader but a VERY generous one as well. Her plants are AWESOME!!!! and VERY healthy and clean. Perfect packing and marking!!!! I wish more people were like her. I know I have learned from her. THANK-YOU BUNCHES, MAUREEN!!! I will be a return trader for SURE!!!....LOL!! Great trading experience. AAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++
    Always a friend,
    nancy aka sunshine98

• dirt_under_my_nails
    15 years ago

Just had a super trade with Maureen! She shipped when she said she would & plants arrived in GREAT shape.Would trade with anytime!

later...April/dirt_under_my_nails

• sguanzon
    15 years ago

Had a wonderful, generous trade with Maureen, she sent beautiful plants well-packaged and so much more than I expected.........she is a great trader and has been an asset to GW for some time - thanks Maureen!

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

I just had a great trade with Maureen! She sent very nice plants!
    Thanks,
    Vicky

• gardendee
    15 years ago

Maureen is a great trader! Would love to trade with her again.
    Thank you, Maureen!

Dee

• jeanne
    15 years ago

I just finished another fantastic trade with Maureen, very generous and nice extras I can't wait to try! Thanks!

Jeanne

• greengardener07
    15 years ago

Now, I know that I posted a review here for Maureen.

And it no longer appears!!!!!

Well, here it is again.

I traded with Maureen for some Yvonne's Salvia seed and received them quickly and she was generous with the seed as well.

I will definintely trade with her again if the ooportunity arises!

• brandymulvaine
    15 years ago

Maureen was great! Very friendly,knowledgeable, and generous. She was prompt and kept me in the know as to when things had shipped and been received! I would not hesitate to trade with her again!
    Brandy

• jaynine
    15 years ago

seeds arrived quickly and well packaged. would trade with maureen anytime. Thanks!

• amelia_pepper_lady
    15 years ago

Very generous trader! Maureen included a full packet of additional seeds. Everything was well packaged.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    14 years ago

I had a wonderful seed trade with Maureen. She was great with communicating, was very generous in amounts and varieties sent (WOW!) and mailed promptly.

Thanks Maureen. I look forward to trading again.

Sue

• girlgroupgirl
    13 years ago

Lovely trade, thank-you so much. Beautiful daylilies! Maureen was very kind when I completely spaced out on sending my end of the trade in a timely manner. She was gracious enough to forgive me!

Thank-you Maureen!

• linlily
    13 years ago

I just finished a trade with Maureen, and it was an excellent experience. She is a very good communicator and she is a very generous trader. Her daylilies arrived and they looked like they had just been dug. Thank you again for trading with me!
    Linda

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Just finished an awesome trade with Maureen. She sent healthy, well packaged daylilies. Emails were fast and shipping was fast too. Would trade with again anytime! Happy Digging! vina

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

I just completed another terrific trade with Maureen! My father will love all the morning glory seeds that she sent. A super lady and terrific asset to the GW!

Thank you Maureen!
    Happy Sowing!
    vina :)

• ruthz
    11 years ago

Just completed another great trade with Maureen.
    She sent a very generous amount of her special seeds plus several extras. Thank you for a super trade.

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz