Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
irish_rose_grower

Posted by irishdescended 6 (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 24, 07 at 10:58

Not only do I love her name, ; ) she is one of the friendliest people on gardenweb. I've known her a while and look forward to our future trades. : )

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: irish_rose_grower

Maureen is a fantastic, wonderful trader! One of the best!

Jeanne

o

Oh my, I just saw this and got nervous:-) Thinking....did they rate me good:-)

Darla, I remember our trades, you are the best.

And Jeanne, you are a gem. I'll never forget the peony you sent me, along with lovely clematis and so many extra special things you sent me.

Thanks Guys
Maureen

o

Maureen is extremely generous and very thoughtful with her trades, emails and comments about growing her plants..
Laura

o

I just finished trading with Maureen and she is not only a friendly trader but a VERY generous one as well. Her plants are AWESOME!!!! and VERY healthy and clean. Perfect packing and marking!!!! I wish more people were like her. I know I have learned from her. THANK-YOU BUNCHES, MAUREEN!!! I will be a return trader for SURE!!!....LOL!! Great trading experience. AAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++
Always a friend,
nancy aka sunshine98

o

Just had a super trade with Maureen! She shipped when she said she would & plants arrived in GREAT shape.Would trade with anytime!

later...April/dirt_under_my_nails

o

Had a wonderful, generous trade with Maureen, she sent beautiful plants well-packaged and so much more than I expected.........she is a great trader and has been an asset to GW for some time - thanks Maureen!

o

I just had a great trade with Maureen! She sent very nice plants!
Thanks,
Vicky

o

Maureen is a great trader! Would love to trade with her again.
Thank you, Maureen!

Dee

o

I just finished another fantastic trade with Maureen, very generous and nice extras I can't wait to try! Thanks!

Jeanne

o

Now, I know that I posted a review here for Maureen.

And it no longer appears!!!!!

Well, here it is again.

I traded with Maureen for some Yvonne's Salvia seed and received them quickly and she was generous with the seed as well.

I will definintely trade with her again if the ooportunity arises!

o

Maureen was great! Very friendly,knowledgeable, and generous. She was prompt and kept me in the know as to when things had shipped and been received! I would not hesitate to trade with her again!
Brandy

o

seeds arrived quickly and well packaged. would trade with maureen anytime. Thanks!

o

Very generous trader! Maureen included a full packet of additional seeds. Everything was well packaged.

o

I had a wonderful seed trade with Maureen. She was great with communicating, was very generous in amounts and varieties sent (WOW!) and mailed promptly.

Thanks Maureen. I look forward to trading again.

Sue

o

Lovely trade, thank-you so much. Beautiful daylilies! Maureen was very kind when I completely spaced out on sending my end of the trade in a timely manner. She was gracious enough to forgive me!

Thank-you Maureen!

o

I just finished a trade with Maureen, and it was an excellent experience. She is a very good communicator and she is a very generous trader. Her daylilies arrived and they looked like they had just been dug. Thank you again for trading with me!
Linda

o

Just finished an awesome trade with Maureen. She sent healthy, well packaged daylilies. Emails were fast and shipping was fast too. Would trade with again anytime! Happy Digging! vina

o

I just completed another terrific trade with Maureen! My father will love all the morning glory seeds that she sent. A super lady and terrific asset to the GW!

Thank you Maureen!
Happy Sowing!
vina :)

o

• Posted by ruthz 8a dfw texas (My Page) on
    Fri, Jan 18, 13 at 18:47

Just completed another great trade with Maureen.
She sent a very generous amount of her special seeds plus several extras. Thank you for a super trade.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here