Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
witchsbrew

Posted by medontdo 5b (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 15, 08 at 12:24

trading with lisa was pretty cool! she's fast, nice, and very generous!! made tabors day!! he was a very happy little guy in the morning!! i would definately reccomend trading with lisa!! she's definately a keeper!! :'))

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: witchsbrew

just finished yet another trade with lisa! she is way fast and generous!! i obviously would trade with her again LOL she is just so nice!!

o

Just finished a trade with Lisa. Very well packaged and arrived promptly. Lots of extas included.

o

Very pleased with all aspects of trading with Lisa and would recommend trading with her to anyone. Thanks so much!

o

Great trader! She was fast!
-B

o

She sent her end of our trade really fast! It was great trading with her.

o

On Feb. 7 I left a positive review for witchsbrew for a wonderful SASBE offer she made. My post has since disappeared and I want to repost. She sent an amazing selection of flower & veg. seeds. I am very happy with the seeds I received and am looking forward to a fantastic garden this summer thanks in large measure to her generosity.

o

I just finished a trade with Lisa and was very pleased. She sent a generous amount of nice quality seeds. Very friendly with pleasant emails. I would love to trade again with her anytime, Darla.

o

Lisa is a great trader. We just traded coneflowers for wisteria and I think she sent seeds of 4 or 5 different coneflowers. Lisa is very generous and she sent her trade very fast. I would love to trade with her again anytime.

o

great trader! Fast shipping, fast responses. Thanks for all the pumpkin seeds! I can't wait to see them grow :)

o

This trader went above and beyond. Thanks.

o

Lisa is awesome

o

I just received generous package from Lisa, she is fantastic! Makes me wonder why haven't we traded before, sure would be glad to stay in touch.

B.

o

Just received Lisa's end of a trade and I gotta say she is *quite* the generous person! Not only did she send an *more than ample supply* of what we initially agreed upon, but she also sent a totally generous selection of extras! Bottom line, I highly recommend Lisa as an excellent GW trader! "Thanks for the great trade! Looking forward to trading with you agaain, in the future" :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here