Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
graanieb

Southpines...

graanieb
14 years ago

Great communication, fresh seeds, generous amount, definitelly recommended and hoping to make many more trades.

Bea

Comments (19)

• yaslan
    14 years ago

I agree! I also might add very prompt and nice too. I look forward to trading with Michel in the future as well. (:

• dusty314
    14 years ago

Thank you Southpines for the seeds. I really appreciate them. You are very nice and generous. Thanks again.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    14 years ago

Posted by connietn 7 MidTN (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 21, 09 at 18:09

I just received my end of a trade with Michele, and couldn't be happier. She sent her seeds so promptly, and generously sent two packets so I'll be able to share with my Mom! :) She has been wonderful to talk with through email. I've enjoyed our trade a lot. Thanks Michele!

Connie

(copied from another thread)

14 years ago

* Posted by tomva 7-central virginia (My Page) on
    Thu, Dec 31, 09 at 17:41

Michele was awesome,she sent her seeds so fast I was amazed,would definetly trade with her again....
    TomVa

14 years ago

* Posted by girlgroupgirl 8 Atlanta (My Page) on
    Mon, Jan 4, 10 at 22:22

I just completed a lovely seed trade with Michele. She sent TWO packages of the same seed and directions for germination.
    She sent her trade light lightening. I'm a bit tardier....

14 years ago

* Posted by scottrell 10AFl (My Page) on
    Sun, Jan 17, 10 at 15:11

I just received my seeds from Michele, she sent super fast and was very generous, Would trade again - Thanks!

14 years ago

* Posted by quilt_mommy 5/6 Northeast Ohio (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 19, 10 at 16:04

I just received a BEAP from Michele today - she is the second person I've ever traded/requested from in the seed exchange forum, and she was just wonderful. I sent the wrong kind of mailer, and without questioning she went ahead and sent my seeds in the correct kind. She sent everything I had an interest in, and even found one more that she had thought were all gone to send me. Thank you so very much Michele, I am so thankful for the seeds you shared with me! :)

14 years ago

* Posted by karyn1 MD 7 (bhkalen@aol.com) on
    Wed, Feb 10, 10 at 6:30

Michele sent a generous amount of seed. They were well packed, labeled and arrived quickly. I'd trade with her again.

14 years ago

* Posted by gardengal11 Zone 7 (My Page) on
    Fri, Feb 19, 10 at 12:11

Great trade! Thanks. A++++++.

• nene4ever
    14 years ago

I wanted to let you know the seeds you sent me are so awesome i am so excited to get busy now i just need the time. lol. you were very kind, thank you so much.

nene4ever

• daveedgeguitar
    14 years ago

What a wonderful person! Super fast on delivery and a pleasure to talk with by email! I would without a doubt trade with her anytime.
    Thanks Michele!

• irishdescended
    14 years ago

I just completed a trade with Michelle, She was generous and I enjoyed her friendly emails. I would trade with her anytime, Darla. â»

• cryptid
    13 years ago

Michele is definitely one fabulous, uber generous trader! She sent a truly surrealy unbelievable amount of wonderful bonus seeds! I mean we're talking total incredi-WOW here!! Would I trade with her again? Ummm,..welll,...YEAH TO THE TENTH POWER!!! "Thanks loads, again, Michele!!" :)

• poisondartfrog
    13 years ago

I had a really nice trade with Michele. Great seeds and good communication-would trade again anytime.
    Alana

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

I just received my end of a trade with Michele... she sent them super fast and was very generous! Definitely a great person to trade with! Em

• ruthz
    13 years ago

I also just received my end of a trade with Michele. She sent great seeds,
    super fast and with extra's.
    I would be happy to trade with her anytime.

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Just completed a great seed trade with Michele. Emails were friendly and shipping was fast. Would trade with again anytime! Happy Sowing! vina :)

• debbiep_gw
    13 years ago

I recently had a seed trade with Michele.All went well.Thanks! Debbie

• amoocow421
    12 years ago

My first trade...all I had to send was postage. I figured no matter what I received, it would be great. WOW! A great variety, and even some veggies/herbs I wanted to try, esp. Beefsteak tomato! Considering Michele got nothing from me, I'd say she must be a very generous lady. Thanks a million, Michele! :)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida